Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Friday, October 28, 2011

Real Life Intercedes...

...And halts my blogging for a bit. Various doctors and dentist appointments have eaten my week pretty much entirely.

But I did get these in the mail the other day and forgot to mention it.

Another "Way of" book this one is about Shadow and is kind of a prequel to 1st edition L5R RPG. It covers 10 years of investigations and adventure hooks associated with them.



This one covers not just merchants, but the rise to prominence of the merchant class and, apparently, their secret society that has been pulling strings and manipulating events inside Rokugani society for over a century.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're ok, what with all the medical appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OK, although I may have torn the ligaments in my left knee; most of the appointments were for my daughter Ashli; it has just taken this long to get her any appointments since her discharge from the Army in early September. That's American health care for you, if it's not an emergency you can bloody well wait, unless you have premium insurance; and this was for follow up care related to her medical discharge. Which the Army won't cover because she didn't have enough time in active duty, so we had to apply for other insurance because she was dropped from mine when she went into the Army. I hate the American health care system.

    ReplyDelete