Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Saturday, October 22, 2011

OA-T1: The Mura of Hondo update


This has been a much more difficult task remaking the village than I would have suspected. The caste system of feudal Japanese society, mirrored in Kozakura, means that there is no way a leatherworker( eta profession) gets to be in the center of town. My research also indicates that the Japanese kept essentially no livestock, so the herdsmen in town are going to need new jobs, I am thinking more farmers and I am making the pasture land into rice paddies. I changed the Church of St. Cuthbert into a Temple of the Path of Enlightenment, I named it Hoen-Ji after the nearest Zen Buddhist center to my house. The Druids are being replaced by the Way of Eight Million Gods. I renamed the Inn of the Welcome Wench to Doi no Aoihana.

No comments:

Post a Comment