Here are the 20 Questions and their answers -
1. What is the deal with my cleric's religion?
He's probably Catholic (Latin Rite Christian), possibly some sort of heretic; unless he's Chaotic, then he's either a heretic, a heathen or a satanist.
2. Where can we go to buy standard equipment?
Lenz will get you anything on the equipment list, smaller towns have a chance.
3. Where can we go to get platemail custom fitted for this monster I just befriended?
It seems unlikely this will happen at all, but if it does, it'll be in Lenz, but it won't be cheap.
4. Who is the mightiest wizard in the land?
The Elf-King is, by far, the mightiest sorcerer alive. As far as Humans go? Probably Ambrosius, the court wizard of King Adalbert the friendly.
5. Who is the greatest warrior in the land?
The greatest in status is certainly Sir Heinrich von Bayern, Grandmaster of the order of the Knights of Charlemagne.
6. Who is the richest person in the land?
Probably one of the Guildmasters of Vecht, they are wealthy traders in that town.
7. Where can we go to get some magical healing?
Any large town has Priests capable of miraculous healing.
8. Where can we go to get cures for the following conditions: poison, disease, curse, level drain, lycanthropy, polymorph, alignment change, death, undeath?
Only the Archbishop of Lenz could effect such miracles.
9. Is there a magic guild my MU belongs to or that I can join in order to get more spells?
No, but there are said to be secret societies of sorcerers.
10. Where can I find an alchemist, sage or other expert NPC?
Definitely Lenz, Maybe Thira, Froli, Rota or Vecht.
11. Where can I hire mercenaries?
Definitely Lenz, Maybe Thira, Froli, Rota or Vecht. Sometime other towns, occasionally you'll meet them on the road.
12. Is there any place on the map where swords are illegal, magic is outlawed or any other notable hassles from Johnny Law?
Noblemen and Knights have the right to bear arms and the power to mete justice, their retainers and those so appointed by them also can commonly carry weapons. Peasants often carry simple weapons just because of the nature of the area of the kingdom of Ostschild.
13. Which way to the nearest tavern?
Proper taverns or inns only exist in large towns, most peasant villages will have someone that has a batch of ale ready to drink though, and you can usually pay a few coins to spend the night in their hovels, or share a meal with them. Sometimes a nobleman will put up travelers in his own manor house for some coin, and you can eat in the kitchen. Unless you have high enough status (knighthood at a minimum), then they'll put you up for free and feed you too.
14. What monsters are terrorizing the countryside sufficiently that if I kill them I will become famous?
The Elf-King and his wife the Queen of Air and Darkness lead hordes intermittently out of their lands and down the Golden way.
15. Are there any wars brewing I could go fight?
Not specifically in Ostschild at the moment, but the holy war against the Elf-King is a dominant theme here.
16. How about gladiatorial arenas complete with hard-won glory and fabulous cash prizes?
Tournaments with jousting are becoming quite popular, usually they include a foot melee too. The prizes are pretty good, but the losing can be costly.
17. Are there any secret societies with sinister agendas I could join and/or fight?
Yes, several. The Cult of Chaos is always a threat. There are rumors of other secret societies.
18. What is there to eat around here?
Cabbages, turnips, onions, carrots. Pork, beef, mutton, goat, goose, duck, chicken, eggs from any fowl. Wild game from venison to boar to rabbit. Lots of sausages, it's a good way to keep organ meats and blood from going bad.
19. Any legendary lost treasures I could be looking for?
The lost treasure of Attila seems pretty legendary.
20. Where is the nearest dragon or other monster with Type H treasure?
They're out there, just keep looking
Any other questions?