Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mostly Just the Mail Call 22 MAY 2012

The Dark Side Sourcebook for the WotC D20 version of the Star Wars game came in the mail.



 The front of the book.



The back of the book. The pics are from the EBay auction.

I didn't play Star Wars this weekend, half my group RSVPed that they were sick, My daughter Ember got invited to a birthday party that took place right smack dab in the middle of game time and, frankly, I still feel under prepared to run any D20 based gaming. That and past experience has made me a little gun shy about running games in the Star Wars universe, I just can't shake the feeling that I am jinxed when it comes to Star Wars RPGs.

Still, I know the universe better than anyone else and this is a less rules intensive version of D20 then 3.x D&D was, so maybe it'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment