Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3rd

Not too much to report today. My dad is home from the hospital, they don't know what the problem was, or he's not telling me, which amounts to the same thing. I am sick and have apparently missed a day or two to some unknown illness where I just spend most of my day asleep and kind of queasy feeling, so that's been fun. Not. I got a couple of packages in the mail from EBay auctions that I won, because I am apparently an addict and can't help myself when I find a good bargain.




Obviously, I already have several copies of this, but one more at the table can't hurt, right?


I actually already have every single miniature from this set too, but you can never have too many pack animals, am I right?


These were just unopened Clan War cards, really cheap. I still have yet to play the game, but I can field an army for every major clan, once I actually get my painting done, and I figure opponents must be out there somewhere.


This is actually my third copy of this book, which pretty much cements the idea that if we ever play the Legend of the Five Rings RPG, it'll be the 2nd edition, because I have more Players Guides for it and lots of other stuff besides.

2 comments:

  1. Time to cut back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so, or actually play some of these games. Although I do play AD&D OA, it's really become more of a fix it project for me than a game I just play right out of the book.

      Delete