Great Khan Enthroned

Great Khan Enthroned

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'll be gaming today...

So I thought I'd share some stuff I got in the mail this week and never got around to showing you all-


I never bought this back in the day because I had the first edition version and it worked fine, but this was a good deal.


This is one of damned few female Mongol miniatures out there.


Still shrink-wrapped Clan War Oni. 





And the miniatures with the worst packing job I have ever seen, they were in a box, in a zip-lock bag with a few styrofoam packing peanuts surrounding the bag. These are the EBay pictures, one of the spearmen is pictured with a broken spear shaft. When they arrived here four were broken and all of them were bent badly.


I got something else too, but it has to wait until I get pictures of it to show you, so there's a cool surprise coming up! If you all ask nicely in the comments maybe my lovely wife Mona will dig out the digital camera and take the pictures while I am gone today.