Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Monday, June 20, 2011

Regular Blogging?


Maybe I was a little ambitious when I said I'd be back to my regular blogging schedule today. I have been taking advantage of the fact that the weather is good and my two oldest children, Ashli and John, are done with school now to get some much needed work done outside. We are clearing more land, mostly taking down dead and dying trees right now and processing them into smaller bits. My parents heat with wood, so whatever is good for burning will probably get cut into firewood for them and trucked over there. I need to buy a chain saw, I am getting too old to do this with axes anymore.

I did see Game of Thrones though. I hadn't read the books, so I didn't know what to expect. I am a pretty big fantasy snob, but I was pretty impressed with this first season. I bought the books for my wife Mona for her birthday in May, but she isn't done with them yet, and I have tons of other stuff to read, plus my B/X WW2 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment