Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 Years Old Today



I noticed that today is my 2nd Blog anniversary.

I figured that little positive accomplishment needed mentioning since I was also going to post a little bit about what I HAD actually accomplished in the last year, since my previous two resolutions posts came off a little negative. I have kept a regular game going for most of the year, with the exception of the time Ashli was in the Army. I did actually read quite a bit this last year, just not as much as I would have liked to have. I read novels, history books, philosophy and game stuff, just not in the enormous amounts that I brought it into the house, or had it given to me as gifts. Plus I read a lot of OSR gaming blogs, and I read them pretty thoroughly.

Other than that 2012 so far is going pretty much more of the same that 2011 gave us, and that's not good.

4 comments: