Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mail Yesterday and Today

Most of these came yesterday and I was too lazy to post the pictures, sorry. As always the pictures are from EBay until I get a better digital camera.

These guys are Lion Clan Samurai for Clan War. I got kind of addicted to Clan War minis when I started buying them for use in my Oriental Adventures/Ruins and Ronin mash-up campaign.


This book I have been meaning to buy for quite some time, like dating back into the 2nd edition AD&D era. I like the way the seller posed it with a wee dragon too.


Finding a complete box set of 1st edition Twilight:2000 for $.99 was awesome. It almost makes up for the fact that my original is still MIA.


This is the one that came today. I don't play GURPS. I just really like their setting books.

No comments:

Post a Comment