Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogger Down?

Apparently Blogger was only down for me today, judging from the sheer number of unread blog post I just had to catch up on. I didn't have much to report on today anyway since it was Em's las track meet of the year and John's first Football meeting. I am curious though has anyone else just had Blogger not work for them for say, a day or so, for no apparent reason and then just start right back up as though nothing had happened?

Now, as a visual non sequitur, a random picture of a cat.

6 comments:

  1. I was at work most of the day, but earlier in the morning, I had trouble logging on. Service unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what happened to me today too, only it ran from early morning until about 7:30PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having serious connectivity issues in general all day.

    Darling li'l kitty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kept giving me problems trying to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I notice that on some blog rolls, my old post is still showing, not the newer one that I did this morning.

    ReplyDelete