Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mail Call 05-13-2011

As always, the pictures are from the EBay auctions.

I don't know if these are any good, and I am usually pretty leery of game fiction, but the price was right and I figured it might help me understand the setting of the game I am being more and more sucked into better. These are the only things that actually arrived in the mail today, it's just been a busy week and I didn't get around to the round up before today.


This was pretty inexpensive too, and I never owned it before; plus I love Darth Vader.


These guys are "Bayushi Shoju", "Yogo Junzo" and "Shugenja (4)", since you cant really read them or see them very well. They were reasonably priced. Now I just need to start painting this mountain of lead and find some opponents.


And a happy Friday the 13th to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment