Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mail Call 05-16-2011

As always picture from EBay auction. I guess now's the time when I say "and now for something completely different!".



Which isn't to say I didn't like the movie, because I did. I was mainly interested in this because I let it slip away once even cheaper than I got it this time and because I had read somewhere that it was designed for one-on-one play. One player, One GM. I am curious about this because in the old days I played a lot of D&D this way and we had to compensate with lots of NPCs; I want to see how they do this as the core concept of their game. I have, much more often than I would like, found myself with too few players to run a D&D game; or any other RPG for that matter and usually we just settle for playing a card game of some sort. I will probably post some sort of review when I find time to get around to reading through this book.

1 comment: