Mongol Home

Mongol Home

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mongol Adventure Contest- Things I Forgot



Eventually I'll remember to mention everything in one post when I announce a contest, but it wasn't for this one.

The adventures should be Swords & Wizardry, B/X D&D (Labyrinth Lord) or AD&D (AEC) compatible. Those are the gaming languages I speak best.

Multiple entries are allowed.

The contest will be running through October 31st, 2012.

EDIT- I have extended the deadline to November 30th, 2012.

The prizes, if none of my prospective sponsors come through, will include sweet loot from my personal hoard. Last grand prize was a copy of "GDQ 1-7 Queen of the Spiders". This time I am thinking of a matched set of "Lankhmar: City of Adventure" and "Lankhmar: Thieves of Lankhmar" for the grand prize and working my way down from there, but I am flexible.

That said, if you want to sponsor the contest, send me an email and we'll talk!

To clarify my earlier post- it doesn't HAVE to be a wilderness adventure, any type of adventure is cool, as long as we make it Mongol themed. Use your imaginations!

If you are interested in being a judge, email me and I'll send you a magnet too.

My email address is williamjdowie AT gmail DOT com in case you all missed my late edit to my last post.

That's about all for today, today is my daughter Ashli's 20th birthday and I hope it's a good one, she's had a rough year with learning to live with a disability and depression stemming from that. I pray 20 will be easier for her than 19 was.

No comments:

Post a Comment